...

vrijdag 11 april 2014

How things started :)



Well not to long ago i have started reading the trilogy “Fifty Shades” by E.L. James.
To be honest, I hate reading, specially books that are like that thick, at the first page you already start to moan about how you are going to make it to the end, besides that I don’t have the patience or time to read, any book for that matter.
The books I have read in my life, well I probably can count them on one hand, I just didn’t came further than the first 5 pages and then I was already done with it, yeah I know, I am ashamed right now.
But ok, back to the story, when everyone around you starts talking about these books and
Mr. Grey” and all the glory details that come with him, about how very wrong this book is in so many ways, you kinda get a little bit curious about what it is all about.
I have let it seduce me and started to search on the internet, it didn’t take very long for me to find them and within seconds they were ready to read on my ipad.

Besides the fact that I knew the books were filled with sex I didn’t know what it was all about, and I certainly didn’t know what I was getting myself started on.
After the first ten pages I was not able to put it aside anymore, I read as long as I possibly could, even got a little frustrated if I got disturbed while I was reading and had to stop. My ipad went litterly everywhere with me so when I had the time, I would read.
But since I am just an ordinary house mom who will be disturbed like a thousand times a day with questions like “what is this” and “why is that” you can probably imagine that I have had some serious frustrated moments since I have been started reading those damn books. 

Well the storyline of the book grabbed me instantly, and it is easy to read, just sit, don’t think, just read. The subjects they are talking about in the book are most definitely interesting, even that bad that it would excite me and turn me on a bit. My thoughts about certain things have changed. For those who haven’t read the books yet, the subjects they are talking about are things like BDSM and submission, those are pretty much the main subjects, and those are the subject where I used to have said that these kinds of things I would never do that in my life, not in a million years. I mean, what pleasure does one get out of hurting the other one while making love, or demanding things from one and giving punishment if it was wrongly performed, it was just something I didn’t understand at all. But ok, my thoughts have been changed about stuff like that, I will not go into the extreme, but then again, what extreme is for me doesn’t have to be extreme for the other, so hard to explain.
I have decides that there is a really thin line between pain and pleasure. Because when I finished these books I have been thinking about my own sex life in another dimension, ok I will explain that later.

I really had to laugh about the inner goddess and her subconscious, there were times where I had to laugh out loud about some particular piece about those two, people would yawn at me like I was mentally insane or something. I had just some much fun!
In no time I had finished all three books (like if that is really possible for a house mom) but I started to read them again from scratch, reason, the second time you will always find other things that will interest you than the first time, probably because you have read over it.

Well as you know by now, i am just an ordinary house mom in her thirties with a handful of kids and a boyfriend which i love more than life.
Nope, not married, not engaged, we do live together for a number of years now, like I said earlier, let’s call him Sir.
This blond and handsome guy, a little bit more muscular than the average man, a guy which will be noticed by woman on the street, and of course he would be probably looked at by men as well. His emerald green eyes will make you melt down if you don’t pay attention, they will see trough you and dominate you in seconds.
My relationship was hell at that time when I read those books, between Sir and me there was practicly nothing anymore. You can say that there was like a huge thunder cloud above our home 24/7, we didn’t talk anymore, we didn’t listen anymore, we didn’t do anything anymore, doing things together, well nope, and well let’s just not talk about the bedtime stories, I still get sad if I even think about it.
We were in a rot, and we didn’t get out of it, in fact the more I tried to change it, the more we got into it and deep!
Things got so bad and it didn’t seem to get any better any time soon, while I was trying to do my best to make something of it. I am not the person who will give up on the man I love, if I am going for something I will go into it for more than 500% but after a while I just had to give up, everything I did, everything I said just came out wrong or was taken the wrong way, anyway I came to a point where I didn’t care anymore.
The last thing I tried was to give him the books I was reading while he went on his business trips and hope he might get something out of it, I wasn’t sure what he was supposed to get out of it, as long as it was something.

The first time he got those books he didn’t do anything with it, he read a few pages and that was it. Finally, Sir went on another business trip not too long ago and I tried it one last time, if this was not going to work, well than I would have to end it or something.
And now I am so happy that I gave him the books, he started reading on his way to location in the plane. It took a while before the storyline grabbed him, but when he got into it he couldn’t let go anymore and kept on reading. When he was on location he would text me to let me know he find the books very interesting.
And then out of the blue he starts to text again with the following question on my phone

"Hey psst..."
"Did you get horny when you read those books?"
Woeaahh!! (until that moment i didn’t know i had them but…) my angel fell off my shoulder and my devil was grinning and clapping her hands
Wow, what kind of question was that, specially for him, surprised and shocked by his message I just didn’t know what to answer on that. I felt my cheeks blushing, finally I had to send something, well and why not just an honest answer, that always is the best to do right.
"Well hello, good afternoon to you too hahaha"
"Uh yeah, i am not made out of stone!"
It stayed quiet for a while, after we talked a little bit about this and that i decided to throw in another message just to find out how he would react to it, so I gatherd al my guts and there we go.
"But okay, it would be a bad thing if i didn’t feel anything with those books right? Haha"
At that moment i noticed dat he was in a playfull mood, willing to get into it
"Well Madam, it would be better if i could say that in person, to me this is not an answer i would give over text" ,he sends me back, and with those words he turned my world upside down. Like if there are a million butterflies that were released in my stomach, it felt so good. Funny little thing was that I like the idea of him calling me ‘Madam”, shivering went through my body when I read those words, in my thoughts I could hear him say that with that playful smile in his voice.
While we were texting each other i was thinking about what he said, he wasn’t going to say it through text, at least that was my impression of what he meant. So I opened my mail account and started to write him an email.


From: Madam
To: Sir
Date: 13 march 2014 13:44
Subject: Spicey Subject


Good afternoon Sir,
Since u said that your answer was too personal for texting, i could not help wandering what is less personal about the question:

“Did you get horny when you read those books?”

These questions are not suitable to ask them over texting, don’t you think?
Besides that, you have received an honest answer on your question, so it wouldn’t be fair if you let me wait for your answers.

Kind Regards,
Madam


I’ll probably will find out what he is going to answer on that, in the meantime were still at it with texting.
 “Hmm Sir, I do notice that you are pleased by this and that you are enjoying yourself :)" I am sending him back, I am already pleased with the thought he is going to raise his eyebrows and grins when he reads his message.
“That might be right, pleased not really, i find this to personal for a text message”, he sends me back witin a few seconds. My heart was pounding, he was on a role with his playful mood which I enjoyed very much, it was a long time ago we had conversations like this so I decided to get the best out of it for as long as it would stay and enjoy the ride.
 “You are making me pretty curious”, hoping to trigger some kind of reaction with him, tho I know Sir long enough to know he won’t fall for that and decides to let me sweat a little more.
 “Have patience”, and that was what i just meant, even now i get the impression he is letting me enjoy this.
“You are asking a lot of me”, typing back to him and hit the send button.
“Could be”, says the mystery man at the other side of the line. Ooh I wish he knew what he was doing to me at this moment, with just a few lines he wrote I felt feverish. My heart was pounding so fast while I was laying on our king sized bed, I looked in the mirror what was attached to the backside of the bed. My eyes were looking at the reflection, a stroke of dark hair what was in my face I gently blow it away, at my own surprise I see that I am grinning, a blush appears on my cheeks, a wild look hides behind my hazel brown eyes.
I’m turning around and with a smack I land on my back on the blankets, searching with my fingers over the bed to find my phone, got it!
I hold it firmly between my hands and it floats above my face, when I try to type something I was thinking about the phone slips out of my hands and falls flat on my nose and lips, “ouchhh” a little bit out of it I grab my nose and just when you hit your big toe to a table and feel the impact of it seconds later, I felt the same with my nose, out of nowhere a sharp pain is shooting from my face to my head, I was about to cry, my eyes were filling up but the tears remained where they are, hastily I was already searching for my phone again.
“Hmm… So short”
“Done working?, i’ll snap at him in my next message, and he should have noticed i was not pleased with his anwer on the last one i got.
It took a little while but than on another app on my phone he started texting me again, the conversation was just about how the day was and stuff, and then it turned out into something I could only dream off, it turned into something which I had given up hoping for. We talked about how we were talking more and more to each other when he is on his business trips, that he is taking the time to find me when he is able to get a good connection, when he does not have a connection that he is looking forward to speak to me or text me when he does. I just didn’t know what I was hearing at that moment, or better yet, reading, I really thought that he had a heatstroke from the sun at where he is, or a collision with a camel, but those were really his words.
Words I have heard him say in the past, which I have longed for so long but slowly drifted away and disappeared over time. I was really happy about it and the talks only got better and better. For a moment he had to stop texting and get some stuff done, he lets me know that he is going out for a smoke. I could only gloat and grin of happiness, I haven’t felt this good in so long, so I kept bringing on the fire.
 “Well, go smoke”
“Sir”
I waited for his reaction before he had to leave, and it didn’t took him that long.
“Well Madam, it looks like you’re saddling me with bad habits”, he grumbles back
“I cannot remember i am the one responsible for your bad habits. Though I’d like to think that some of your bad habits are not that bad”
“Enjoy your dinner Sir”, I’m smiling and grinning and press send
While my mystery man is having dinner thousand miles away from here i was still a little frustrated he didn’t answer my question from earlier that day, he kept avoiding the question, it really got to me that I couldn’t get him to answer that.
In the meantime I was running late for my 17:00 appointment and it was too important to let it pass by.
“Sir, it was my pleasure though I’ll have to leave you alone with your bad habits for a while since I have an appointment at five. Perhaps you might have some time left to give me some suitable answer for the email I have send out to you this afternoon. (stop grinning) You have made me pretty curious which way you’re about to take me.”
I’m sending the text and prepare myself for my meeting, grab my car keys and my other stuff on the way to the door, suddenly my phone starts buzzing again, it’s him.
“I regret that i cannot answer your question, However I can wish you a lot of fun with your appointment. I have just ordered dinner, if needed, you can always interrupt me concerning your appointment”, at that time i was for sure he wasn’t going to give me any answer on my question, which eventualy frustrated me, again! Now was not time to worry about that, I had to get my pretty little ass into my car if I didn’t want to be late for my meeting.

When i got back from my meeting, Sir is letting me know that he had a nice dinner and is ready for bed, one long lasting day ahead for him before I may have to pick him up from the airport. Our conversation is about normal life and stuff we have been trough during the day, but it didn’t take long before the subject changes.
“I still think you are not treating me fairly :(“, trying so hard to be as innocent as i am, to bad i failed once again.
“I stand by my statement”, I get back, my guess he is sitting there with this huge grin on his face. Meanwhile my little devil popped out, sitting there, growling on her blood red sofa, but then she gets a glorious idea, she stands up and slips into her leather suit.
In a day Sir is going to get home so I might as well tease him a little bit, just to see how far he is willing to go.
“Haha any wishes how to pick you up from the airport Saturday morning?”, I can feel the tingling growing in my stomach the moment I press send.

“Wishes…”, I was wondering, was this a question or was he going through ideas in his mind, it sure made me observant “uhoh, I fear this will be to my detriment :)”, not exactly knowing what to think of it. “I’ll think about it”, his way of letting me sweat it out.
Curious about what he is going to let me do, or what his ideas are going to be, never in a million years I thought he was going to actually think about it. Patiently I’ll just have to wait what’s coming to me, while my angel is hiding and my devil dances around in circles dressed in her leather suit.
The conversation continues about random stuff, but his answers on my question kept keeping my busy and thinking about it, my phone buzzes again, looking at my screen my heart starts racing and pounding in my throat, a burst of tingles runs through my body,
 “Skirt, tight blouse so i can see your beautiful breasts. Oh and no panties.”, he throws back at me, as if it was normal to send something like that while you’re in the middle of a conversation. I really didn’t know what to say anymore except, “Hmmpff… But Sir…”, my head was filled with images of me walking through the terminal, high heels, short skirt, uhh.. and no panties at 5 in the morning! Well at least I think I can be sure of the fact that around that time not many people will there, but then again I can also be mistaken. Let’s just hope for less people.
Sir is sending me one last text and lets me know that is going to sleep, after sending me the assignment he just decided to leave me at it. At that time I had to think about a while back when I had to pick him up from the airport. To spice things up I ended up going to the airport on my heels, my lingerie and an raincoat and since I didn’t got my driver’s license yet I was forced to go out in public and take the train. That was some adventure, but I will tell about that some other day. Right now I am just frustrated because he left me like that with that piece of information, shocked and confused because he wasn’t like this at all, most of the time the spicy things came from me more than from him. Though it got to me, I got turned on by the way he did it, his text sounded firm and bossy, my body reacted to it immediately, but I was not going to give up without a fight, I wanted more :)
Like 30 minutes later I was wondering if he still was awake or not, so I started to tease him a little bit,
 “Some sneaky little kisses for you”, If he really was asleep he wasn’t going to answer me, but it was a surprise when he did answer my text. “That is mean!”, he bites at me, i can see already how he is smirking at his phone.
“Why, you’re not already asleep?”
“Right, almost”
“Yeah right”
“What yeah right”
“Well just normal, yeah right”
“That doesn’t sound normal, Madam!”
Ouch.. there he is again, Sir was back and my heart just flipped over from complete joy.
 “Is there anything that is normal about me Sir, i just thought of something”
“Not that i can think of, not your hands, not your legs, not your arms, not your mouth, not your butt or your breasts. Unless beauty falls under normal!”
“I was just thinking Sir, i don’t think i can live up to your wishes for Saturday morning”
“That would be a shame, Madam!”, Why do i get this tingling feeling every time he calls me “Madam”, so weird!
“I am getting the feeling that it would be a punishment”
“What would be a punishment?”
“Well me picking you up in just my jeans, i just have thinking about it because you still havent treated me fairly about my email, that’s why I don’t think I can live up to your wishes”, I know I am going to regret this of course, and I know I am going to get this backfired at me, but I am curious about how he is going to do that.
“Dear Madam, this is inaccurate, you knew I wasn’t going to answer on your email and yet you asked me if I had any wishes, you’re not being fair right now”
“But Sir, you also knew upfront you would be getting a question back at yours”
“That might be, but before you answered my question you weren’t sure you would get answer back, I didn’t tell you that I would give you one”
“But Sir, it isn’t nice to leave an message unanswered right, by the way weren’t you sleeping?”, then the conversation took a turn, one which will make you hot and sweaty, and he did that to me while thousands miles away from me, so unfair.
Your keeping me awake, and for your information, when I think of how nice your body is and how much I want to lick you and caress you, I get a spontaneous erection”
Oh God, what is this man doing with me, who is this, he’s so different from what I know, oohh I’ll just have to enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts, just don’t think too much about it, let’s just tease a little more.
“Sir, my advice to you, don’t think about that or else you are the one with a “huge” problem”
“That might be true, though the thought of it makes me happy”
I am beginning to like this game he is playing with me, he is mean and mysterious
“You’re confusing me, you’re telling me that these kind of things are not suitable for texting, but on the other hand you tell different”
“I never talked about that these things are nog suitable for texting, just my answer to your question was not suitable in that particular situation”
“Why wasn’t that suitable than Sir?”
“I would love to empty myself over your mouth”
Huh, what… what are we doing, so I understand that Sir is being turned on by this game, ok, sure, I cannot stay behind either because my blood is raging through my veins like an idiot and I am not sure even why.
“Sir, your avoiding my question”
“No I am not, I am just telling you what I would like”
Woahh! Everything in my body suddenly starts to tighten up, my heart is pounding so hard, I can feel the impact between my legs, “You are playing dirty”, I growl back at him.
“I don’t play”, was that a hint given by Sir, which way is he going to get me, I cannot wait to find out.
“Hmm… You’re not, well than you’ll be having a “huge” problem”
“No I am just being honest, I want to empty myself over your mouth”
Oh wow, as I slide uncomfortable on my chair with my lower part of my body, I can see it in front of me as a short film what he wants from me. This is so horny, he knows that releasing his fluids into my mouth is a hard limit for me, but when I think about it I’ll get already horny by the thought of doing it.
“Sir, I am going to get myself busy with some other things I really need to do, as much as I want to continue our conversation and get deeper into that”
“That is fine by me, that gives me time to think about your gorgeous body and your mouth filled with my fluids”, and so he gives me the backfire I deserved, before I knew my hand was already slipping between my legs, caught myself on being so wet by just a few lines. “Sir, Shhhhttt…”, I hiss at him, hoping that he will leave me be for a few moments or my tasks will never get done around here.
“Kisses for you, and these are not mean though they are for a special place”
“I would definitley like that, i also would like for you  to give me a blowjob and make me cum real hard”
“Sir, you are keeping me from my tasks”
“Sorry for interrupting”
“You’re forgiven”
“I am glad to hear that, well goodnight than xxx”
Hmm… I didn’t want it to stop, it was getting so horny and so much fun. In fact my pussy was so wet i could easly slide my finger in and out.
“Sleep tight if you still able to do so xxx keep your hands above the blankets Sir”
“Of course I will, and if I cannot I will jerk myself off with the thought of you giving me a blowjob”
“Hmm… that thought is unbearable when your not with me”
“That I will be jerking off or you giving me a blowjob?”
“Both Sir”
“I cannot change it, but both would be difficould I guess, jerking off and giving a blowjob at the same time with the fact that I’d like to put my cock deep into your mouth”
“Typing also hihi”
He is making it so hard for me now, my nipples are standing straight thinking about the fact what he is doing right now at this moment, so far away, alone in bed with a huge, hard, cock, which is screaming for touching and caressing. His firm hand around his cock, moving it up and down, just unbearable, my desire for him grows instantly and it feels so good as if it could explode any minute, every excitation, every thought, it just drive me completely insane.
It stays quiet for a bit on his side and my tasks won’t be getting done today anymore.
“Have you fallen asleep?”
“Madam, I cannot sleep with this huge cock”
“Aren’t you going to do something about it than Sir?”
“Yes I am, I am going to jerk off a bit”
“You could do that indeed”
“I thought so too, with you on my mind and your gorgeous body that shouldn’t be a problem”
“I believe you still have some pictures”
“Perhaps you could send me some new ones”
“Sir, I am not sure your connection could handle that”
“Perhaps not, just thinking of you makes my cock lose fluids already, hmmm….”

I was not prepared for that, I open my photo app on my phone and search for a nice picture I can send out to him. After a little search I finally found one, he already knows most of them, so let’s just find out what will happen first. I’ll select the picture where I am laying on our bed on my back, black and white lingerie with tiny hearts on it, my flat stomach is showing off in the picture, it has enough imagination which will drive any man crazy I guess.
“Perhaps you can use this one”
“Without your bra definitely”, he bites back at me, Sir is growling and certainly not pleased. Another one is going his way, it has a different angle, and this time you can see my face better looking right in the camera, one of my hands is resting on my stomach.
“Difficult man you are”, I growl with him
“No, horny not difficult”, I can hear the playfull tone in his message, Sir wants more, he really wants to see me. I walk upstairs to our bedroom and take of my shirt and bra, I placed myself on the bed and took my smartphone. It was a little dark in the room and that made the pic I took a little more mysterious.
I took the picture with an angle you could see my breasts and my jeans which I still was wearing, a little piece of my mouth and my nipples who were so hard they pointed up in the air. I’m sending the pic and patiently I wait for some kind of reaction, it took so long and I started to lose my patience, it kept quiet on his side.
What if he didn’t like it, what if he already regret for asking me to make a photo, oh my insecurity took over again.
“Well Sir, did i got you quiet now?”, hoping for a reaction.
Minutes are passing by and then all of the sudden all of his messages started to come through at once, a sigh of relief escaped over my lips
His connection failed on him and could not handle it, I was laughing because I told him so.
“Much better”
“Slow”
“Connection is getting slow”
“hahaha”
“Quiet”
“Connection gone”
“That’s horny”, I could imagine his reaction and the expression on his face when he saw that picture, horny because of the picturen though frustraded because his connection failed in him. I took my smartphone again and made a picture of my breasts alone and send it out to him quickly
“Youre leaving me no choice other than to extend my wish for Saturday morning”
Bang! That one landed just right In between my legs, tingling shoots trough my body, I read it again. My eyes didn’t deceive me, he wanted more, he wanted more from me than just showing up in my mini skirt with no panties. Oh my god, what does he want from me now, what can I do dressed in a miniskirt, high heels and no panties in a public place with people!! Aahh.. horny and panic at the same time, it shoots me in the head.
With my phone I took yet another photo for Sir, this one has a close-up from my nipple standing up straight with in the background my jeans I took half off. My fingers are shaking and I hit send, “Extend?”, i ask him, he must have read the shocking tone in my message which was in contradictory of the photo i just send him.
Sir in sending me a picture of him, hey is laying there on his bed on his back, a little piece of a mirror I can see and he holds his hard cock firmly in his hand, the top of his cock, a soft pink of color, I can see moist, my eyes are exploring the picture, I feel a flood going through my body, oh my god how I long for this mysterious man!
“Yes, extend on top of the previous wishes”, he sends back to make it a little bit more exciting.
Another picture is going his way, this time I put my hand in my panties as answer to his picture.
“Hmm… that looks good”, his reaction is
I’m getting curious, I want to find out what it is he wants to extend
“Hmm… I believe your are pretty comfortable I guess, but do tell, how much extending?”
Do I want to know the answer, what if I don’t like it, what if I don’t want to do what he is asking of me, oh my god, my head is spinning, filled with thoughts.
“I want you to give me a blowjob in the garage at the airport Saturday morning”, he throws back at my screen, I raise my eyebrows and all I could think off was, “Uh…”
My thoughts are playing tricks with my mind and is showing me already how that must look like, but how in the world am I going to pull that off, I mean what if someone sees us, what if it’s too cold arghh…
My devil stomps with her feet on my shoulder en walks towards my ear, bows a little bit to get closer and starts yelling at me, “YOU THINK TOO MUCH!!”
I guess she might be a little bit right, I better not think at all, just let it happen.
“I will make sure I will be clean shaved for you, that way you can give me a blowjob the way you like, is that possible following your saying; ‘everything you wish?’“
Oh my god, this man who usually forgets what’s been said in like 2 minutes is now helping me to remember what I have said, unbelievable! My head is spinning, but it excites me, strange enough I would be pleased to fulfill his wish and needs.
As a silence answer I send him another picture, this time he sees my ass in a mirror cause I am laying on my back with my feet against the wall.
“That looks like a yes to me”
“How gorgeous hot your legs are”
“Your ass and your little secret in between”
“Sir, you are making my head spin”
“So i might take this as a yes?”
“You did say in fact; what you wish”
“What if i won’t do it?”
“That would not be fair to me, then you shouldn’t have made statements like that”,
Well he was right, I did ask for it.
 “But you made your wish already and now you want more?”
“I didn’t say that was all”
“oohhh”
“Yes, extend, not adjust”, hmm… Sir really wants this so badly, let’s see what else i can get out of it.
 “Or else…”
“No, that is not part of; “what you wish”
My devil smacked me hard and is standing on my shoulder just grinning.
“True, but what if I don’t fulfill your wish?”
Why am I writing this, why do I wanna know what he is going to if I refuse, what is it that I am looking for? This makes no sense!
“So I assume I will have your word in this, and I will expect that you will give me one hell of a blowjob”
“In the garage Saturday morning”
“I will leave the decision in your hands about me emptying myself in your mouth, u do know what I like!”
As a sweet protest I send him a picture of my panties, I took the picture from below so you can see my round ass up in the air, with in between a little piece of my panties for the imagination.
Sir, you are leaving me no choice right?”
“No”
“Keep the position of your latest photo in mind, I want to fuck you so hard now”
My reaction to him was a picture of me pulling my panties aside so he could have a look at my shiny pussy and my ass
“I wanna be in you so deep and eject my sperm into you, after i licked you to pieces”
Another one is going his way with my fingers in my wet pussy, you can see the moist in the picture, my fingers all shiny and wet. In the meantime the idea of me giving him a blowjob out in public, knowing that people can pass us by and perhaps see us while I have his huge hard cock in between my lips
“Well that is gonna be something in the garage, how’s you “huge” problem Sir?”
“I am holding back since you are giving me an outstanding performance”
“You want me to lick you in the garage, or am I mistaken?”
Where the hell did that came from, yeah of course I would like that, the thought of that aroused me even more, it’s just that Sir made it very clear that it was all about his wishes and not mine, so I took it out of my mind and now he is filling it again, ahhh… horrible man! And I was right of course.
“I really thought you said it was about my wishes”
“No Sir, sorry, my bad”
“I will take it consideration”
“That is kind of you to do so, but I didn’t deserve that at all”
My angel is popping out, looks and stares at me like she had just seen a ghost. Wow, why did I say that and why is it giving me such a good feeling, what the hell do I want with this.

I noticed that Sir took on a different attitude, little bit more bossy, his tone in voice more firm, and it is making me so unbelievable horny. Don’t ask me why, I cannot answer that, because I just simply don’t know, so weird, so very new what is happening all.
“Did you have time to think about you freedom of choice by letting me empty myself in your mouth?”
“No, not really, you know my boundary Sir”
“True, that’s why I gave you the freedom of choice, u do know that it will give me the extra pleasure”, he is trying to seduce me, and until now I never knew that he was that crazy about it, yeah ok, of course every man likes it though now he is really making me clear that it would drive him crazy if I would let him do that.
“I will take it in consideration and will think about it seriously”, hoping to be off the hook for now.
 “I would like to have the answer on that right now”, and with that he’s showing who’s boss
“But Sir…”
“No But’s”, he reacts fast and quickly, I could hear the firm tone of voice in his message, soft and sensual tho very strict, it had enough power to put me back in my place.
“oops… Sorry, I apologize”
“Hmm…”, I can hear him mumble
“Sir, I won’t disappoint you’
“Madam, a direct and straight answer please of what you want to do, it is nice to know what to expect right?”, he sounded so dark and dominant and it just made me more excited, every word I read from him I felt the impact right there in between my legs, my clit started to swell and tingle, longing to be touched and aroused, longing for his huge, firm cock thrusting deep inside me.
“I will take you in between my lips and let my tongue run over the top of you cock, I will blow you until you get light in the head and I will receive your load in between my lips, is that as you wish Sir?”
“That is a deal, I will be looking forward to that!”
“Like I said, I will not disappoint you”, and send him a picture of my naked pussy
“Madam, I expect highly from you that you will not disappoint me, and that is delightful”
“I hope I can live up to your expectations, do you wish more photo’s?”
“If you have more, please yes”
“Something specific?”
“Of course, I would like to have a clos-up from your delightful pussy”
Before he knew it the picture was send already. Meanwhile I couldn’t help it to bring my fingers to my pussy and let one slide in and out now and then. Ooh that felt so good, the soft flesh around my fingers, they are so wet. I led them to my mount and they tasted sweet, I was going out of my mind, mind-blowing of all the things I was going through at the moment, from my (sudden) dominating man till the mixed up feelings I get from craving darker passions.
As a reward Sir sends me a picture trough another app on my phone, his connection refused again (probably overheated), a wonderful close-up from his hard shaft, his top was mind-blowing and purple pink of color, the moist was shining on top
“That looks good, i would love to have that one”
“That one is really close-up, oh i would love to lick you right now”
“It is so wet”
“Where would you like him, perhaps i could fulfill your wish?”
“I want him all for myself, deep in my mouth and pussy”
“That is impossible at the same time”
“I wanna feel him so deep inside of me”
“Hmm… Deal…But…”, uhoh… there he was again, i just knew he was gonna ask more from me, like a trade for what i want from him. Actually he could have asked just about anything, i dont think i would have hesitated to give him what he wanted, i was just that horny, and if he fucked me in the end real hard that would have been wort hit.
“I want to fuck you in your ass, do you agree with that”, I stare at my screen, it was a long time ago but I remember how that felt, it could feel so damn good. But than again I have to mak Sir work for it, he’s not going to get it for nothing of course, or at least I’d like to think he has to work for it.
“You are asking a lot of me”
“And what is your answer to that”, he sends back short and powerful, I can see he does not tolerate any argument, in fact I think I have to be glad he is not around or anything because… well honestly I am not sure what was going to happen than.
“You don’t have much patience Sir”
“No, I am just making myself clear”
I wanted to hold on not to give in immediately just to find out what was gonna happen cause I believe Sir is making a plan.
“We have already discussed that you will give me a blowjob and receive my sperm in you little mouth. U wanted to get fucked real deep and hard in your pussy and I would like to fuck you in the ass. Well it seems like we have a good deal”
Oh my, that was a big ass list
“That is not fair, that is three against one Sir”
“I don’t see it that way, but ok, what kind of compromise you had in mind”
Well I wasn’t going in that easy, so I decided to come with heavy material.
My pink little monster I got from valentine from him was laying on my bed, so I took it and made a picture of it while it was deep inside of me.
“Oh, you are playing dirty but it’s so good!”, he react tho he doesn’t give in and remains with the subjects.
“I see two against one, looks fair to me since you said to me “what you wish”, but you are free to negotiate”
“I am speechless Sir”
“That you are giving me a blowjob was a deal, or did you took ejecting my sperm in your mouth as a single one, if that is so than I can see your point”
“Yeah sure”, I mope at him, I knew I was gonna lose this, and damnit it get’s me, it’s making me so wet I can’t stand it!
Ok but your avoiding the question”
“Well Sir, I am not so sure about my ass ok”
“I really want to, what do you wish for that in return?”, oh my, that was an unexpected question, I didn’t even know what it is I wanted in return. Suddenly it shoots through my head, I want him, I want him to smack my ass for being so bad, to show me who’s boss, I want to feel that firm hand landing on my behind until I start to beg”
“Sir, it was about your wishes, u can do with me whatever you like”
“But you thought is wasn’t fair i wanna think with you, i fit was my choice you would have said fine a long time ago!”

In between our conversation I sended him another picture of my pretty little pink monster in my pussy.
“Let me put it this way, u can do whatever you like with me, more will follow”
“Oh my, madam”, he brings out as an answer to my picture
“Your answer is very vague to me”
“Ur wish is my command”
“Ok I wanna fuck you in the ass”
“Hmm… so nice, ur wish as long as you are gentle”
“I will be more than gentle, have I ever hurt you?”
“No, never, hmm… so good Sir”
“So the deal is, you are giving me a blowjob in the garage. You will receive my sperm in you mouth. U will hold the position from previous pictures so I can take you real hard. And I get to fuck you in the ass”
“Sir, do you wish to have a contract”, I’m biting back at him
“No madam, I think we have a deal, and no you may bring yourself to an orgasm”
“Oh can I Sir”
“Yes you can”
“How’s your problem?”
“Well it’s about to explode, tho we needed to finnish the deal”
“Well Sir, you have done a good job”
“I am looking forward to coming home, have you released yourself yet madam”
“So am I Sir, curious about what you are planning on doing with me, almost Sir, tough with one hand”
“Explain, I will do what we just have agreed upon”
“Sir, knowing you there will be added more to the spot, oh so wet, so horny”
“What is your point Madam”
“You are my point Sir”
“Well release yourself now, I will hold my end of the deal”
“Now you know you can do everything with me”
“Do you have a minute, I have to jerk off now and let myself cum”
At that moment I wasn’t able to hold it myself much longer, I brought my little pink monster at fast speed, my body tightend up and my heartbeat raised in seconds. A wave of warmth went through me and it didn’t take long before I felt to pieces all over the bed. I gave myself a little break and let it slip away, took a quick pic with evidence of my release and sended it to Sir.
“Here you go Sir, evidence of release”
“Hmm… that looks nice”
“Indeed, I had to aim for the bathroom before I exploded, Madam, it pleases me to see you enjoying yourself”
“I hope you walked to the bathroom and didn’t just aim at it”
“Madam, I enjoy making deals with you, and no I walked, aiming wasn’t possible anymore”
“Sir it was nice doing business with you”

And with that we closed off the evening, next day he had a long trip ahead before he would be finally home, he sure needs a few hours of good sleep.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten