...

zondag 13 april 2014

Nightly Pleasures

It has been a while ago since your last "nightly pleasure"
The first time it happened it got me spooked, you were on top of me.
You took my shaft deep between your legs. You were wild en busy working me but you didn’t say anything. Times after that i of course enjoyed it very much.
You gave me a lot of pleasure, you made me come real hard and then you turned around and went back to sleep. If we talked about it, you can't remember it. It's a big mystery, but it's a good mystery.

Tonight i tried another approach. I turned around, my back against your front. Slightly i started rubbing with my back against your body. After a few minutes you started kissing me softly. Bingo.... after a few minutes the girl was awake. But its not the girl you usually are. At that moment you are the one with total control.
Quickly you start to kiss me, lick me, you take every piece of me, from my lips to my then soft state of cock. My cock wasn’t long in that state of softness, within minutes it's as hard as a rock. How you do it i don’t know, the thing that you do works so damn quickly.
I'm trying to slow you down sometimes but you won't let me. Firmly you push my arms back again and continues with pleasuring me. You'll take my hard cock and push it against your lips and start kissing it really gentle and slow.

It won’t take long until you take it in between your lips, you'll speed up very quickly.
JEZUS, that's so good. Then you'll stop from out of nowhere, "Damn!" i thought.
But you made it up more than good to me.
You came up to me and let my hard cock slide into your wet pussy.
Well, you know, i can live with that!

Again you start to speed up, still you’re not talking at all, your totally quiet.
Again i try to slow you down and break your rhythm, you weren’t so happy about that.
You took my arms and pushed them with force above my head and kept them there.

The expression on your face, so horny, so determined, you were so strict, i just had to give in. In fact I’d have to cause i triggered you to do this, which was very new to me.
You were riding me firmly and rocked out, i couldn’t stop it anymore.
Your body took all my shooting load while you were moaning at it.
When you were done with me you cleaned me up from the mess, and at this point normally you turned around and went back to your safe escape of dreams
But this time i thought that you deserved some pleasure as well.
However i knew i was coming to the danger zone i was convinced that you would appreciate it. You didn’t want it, you rejected me when i wanted to kiss you gently, you pulled away and gave me this timid look.
I decides to continue and not letting you scare me away.
Finally you let it happen. i can imagine that it would be tough to give out the control, i wouldn’t like it either but you did.
The expression on your face softened but with an alerted look. Tenderly kissing your neck slowly down to your breasts. You started to moan softly. YES! I got through it, i got through your force. Now i knew that it was ok.
I continued and went down to your wonderful pussy, i knew you would be so wet, and it was so good and delicious. You let me lick you and enjoyed it.
It released you from pleasure and your emotions, emotions i have never seen before.
While i kept on licking you, your body was preparing and the sensation kept on climbing.
You were about to explode, and there it was.

For the first time since your nightly pleasures you've let me pleasure you back.
Emotions and pleasure got out, your emotions took over and it scared me but i kept on looking at you. You looked back with your eyes drowning in pleasure, but you were oh so emotional.

A little while after we were laying side by side, you were still not saying anything but the look in your eyes told me that you enjoyed it, somewhere deep down even a little trusting.

oh sweet little girl, i am going to continue this until we figured out. I'll admit, i will get much pleasure out of doing this and hope someday you will remember it the next day. I will completely surrender to the nightly you. You will be in control and we will find out.
Our Nightly Pleasure


Your Sir -xxx-

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten