...

dinsdag 8 april 2014

Let me introduce :)

Here i am, good afternoon all!

After thinking about it for a long time I have decided to start yet another blog.
And I will try my hardest to keep at it as far as I possibly can

Let me introduce myself, I will keep it easy and for the anonymity I will call myself “Madam”
I am a woman in her thirties, I have put in this world a handful of children and I have a boyfriend who I love more than life itself.
I have a nice oriental look, dark brown to black hair, hazel brown eyes, i am a little shorter than the average woman and I’d like to think that for someone in their thirties after giving birth to a handful of kids I still look pretty damn good, I mean I am not the prettiest of them all but I have a normal posture and as we speak I am trying to train away the left overs I kept from all of my pregnancies so I hope someday it will all look a little tighter than it does now, but overall I am pretty happy with me.

So that was the formal part of my introduction, what is my intention to blog anyway
Well I have figured out that not to long ago by reading some books I have a desire for “darker passions”, I am not sure if that is correct English zo let me tell it in another way, I have figured out that I have a passion for soft erotic pain and soft submission, well I guess that covers it all, right?
The more I read about it, the more curious I get.
To save my relationship with my current boyfriend (To make things easy I will call him Sir) i have pulled him into my desires and now were both on a trip to find out what it is we like and don’t like.

The books I am talking about are the “Fifty Shades” and for example “Diary of a submissive”.
That last book, I loved the storyline and the way she described her life as a sub, tho I thought some things in there were a bit to extreme for me.

The Soft BDSM world i find it very intriguing, don’t ask me why, I would not be able to give an answer on that, cause until I started to read those books that was a no go for me, I would not even have thought about it before this. But since I have been reading them, and still reading other books in that same category i have been on a mission, or let me explain, I am not on a mission, I am doing some kind of research about it. So Sir and I have talked about it and well, we do know that we are not into the extreme kind of BDSM, like slapping the hell out of one another, or gagging, being chained and tied up like an animal, stuff like that, besides that were still figuring out things right now.
Don’t get me wrong, its not that I don’t approve of these things, it’s just that it is to extreme for me and Sir.
My interests is more in the game between two people, giving respectable orders, getting punished for being naughty or frustrated, receiving an erotic kind of pain for being a smart ass, things like that, for me being tied up and getting a little rough with me I think that would be ok in a respectable way.
Oh well I am not sure how to explain it really since were still wondering trough this world and figuring out what it is what we like.

My personal goal is to find out how far I am willing to go, what is my limit and where is my boundary, I already have figured out that I get really turned on by some kind of erotic pain, it’s just that I don’t get why I like it so much, what is it about that kind of pain, why do I crave for another smack on my butt since I know it is going to hurt me, I just don’t understand it.
What I also know and figured out for myself is that I like to hand over my control, I just love it when Sir is giving me an order to do something so I can be all naughty and try to go so far before he is going to punish me, and what kind of punishment he is going to give me. I am not the one who would give out the order and give punishment, I don’t feel comfortable with that. Laying my life in the hands of Sir, not being able to do something or see or hear something excites me, knowing he has all control over me.
But ok still figuring out, you will all going to read it here. :)

I will try to post all of my stories and experiences we have together and still going to find out about here on my blog. Besides the fact I love to write about it, I think it might be fun for others to read and get some tips and ideas out of it.
Especially the woman among us will be delighted to read some of my stories I guess, and when I find some interesting things or I have read another book I will make sure to write about it here for everyone to read.

Sometimes you will find a poem, or a message to Sir, a story from the old box maybe, i don’t know, we will see it down the road i guess, i just hope people will forgive me for my bad ass English and love to read about my stories.
Give me some feedback, positive, negative, I don’t care actually, I mean any feedback is good right, cuz only than I will get better in the things I do and write.

Right now I am working on my first story about hoe Sir and I have figured out we like this and how we are going to play with it, so soon you can read all about it.

As for now i am going to wish you all lots of pleasure with reading and hope you will comment a lot :)
With Love


Madam

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten